Terms and Conditions
of booking a ticket with www.polishwinetours.pl
- Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you purchase your ticket (booking), by default you accept these terms and conditions.
- Once sole trader F.H.P. Winnica Janowice Wiesław Chlipała NIP 8731044743 on the behalf of Polish Wine Tours confirms your booking, a contract is made between Polish Wine Tours and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. Polish Wine Tours hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
Booking with Polish Wine Tours
- Once full payment is made via PayProsystem, you will be allocated a place / places on the particular tour and a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is your confirmation of booking. You should print the confirmation or download its electronic version which shows the date of the event and the number of tickets. You will be asked to show it before getting on the bus.
- Once you book your ticket, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tour you have paid for.
- All bookings will be confirmed when payment is made via our online booking system via PayPro. (the payment is made via PayPro KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887 which is located in Poznan 60-327, Kancelarska 15 street via the website www.przelewy24.pl).
- No bank confirmation means that money transferred to the account of the VMS can be used while booking another trip or can also be paid back to your account according to your preferences.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents and we take no responsibility for all issues caused by improper functioning of the payment system PayPro S.A.
- While purchasing a ticket you are obliged to provided us with your full name and surname and your date of birth. This information is mandatory for your insurance. This information is confidential and only for the insurance purpose.
- There is basic travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation / Refunds / Complaints
- It is possible to cancel your registration no later than 10 days of the event by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +48694732502. Please note that the amount will be reduced by 10% of the ticket price due to the bank payment.
- The change of date of the event is possible on condition that there are available places to other trip.
- Should you miss your wine tour departure time we are unable to offer refunds. Our tours begins at 9 a.m. The ticket expires at the moment when the event starts, that means that if you are late you will not be refunded or your ticket cannot be rebooked.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours up to 10 days before the event without giving any cause and a full refund applies. If this happens, you will be informed by phone and email and you will receive a full refund.
- All complaints have to be announced on the address email@example.com. A reply to any complaint will be provided within 14 days.
- All of our tours depart at 9:00 a.m. from Kraków – the car park at Focha 1 street, (in front of the former hotel Cracovia) with selected tours. It is your responsibility to be there on time. If you miss your departure time we do not offer refunds.
- Return time to Kraków is around 6 p.m.
- Departure and return times are approximate and dependent upon traffic. In case of some delay of the departure time, you will be informed by phone.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour starts.
- If you are allergic to some food or drink, you should inform us while choosing a type of food while making a reservation (field” additional information).
- Passengers must be able to prove they are over 18 years to consume alcohol at the vineyard.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed on the bus. All damages caused during a trip by bus will be covered by a passenger.
- We do not permit smoking on any of our supplier’s vehicles.
- During the tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (individually or as part of a group) while you are a passenger or location at a vineyard and these may be used in our website Polish Wine Tours, Facebook site or brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- Wine tasting and lunch is served in closed spaces in the event of bad weather.
1. By registering in the system, you agree to the processing of personal data by Winnica Janowice necessary in the process of online ticket purchase.
2. All processing of personal data for ticket purchasing are used in order to transfer the information about events offered by Winnica Janowice only with your permission.
3. Recording and procession of personal data takes place in agreement with Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 and REegulation from 18 July 2002.
4. You have the right to full access to your data, its modification and update.
Polish Wine Tours is operated by:
F.H.P. Winnica Janowice Wiesław Chlipała, ul. Karpacka 27, 33-100 Tarnów, NIP 8731044743